Bonnetless globe valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 1/4 - 4 (DN 8 - 100)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes 1690 - 4500
- Standard connections
- Socket weld, butt weld, and threaded
Features and benefits
● Designed for quick and easy maintenance – one step removal of all working parts including packing.
● All pressure containing parts within one body-bonnet forging – no joints to leak or welds to cut for servicing.
● Non rotating stem allows a non-spinning disc, ensures low torque and prevents torsional damage of the packing.
● Fully enclosed, lubricated stem drive system with needle bearings ensures low operating torque.
● Solid CoCr alloy disc, seat ring and backseat provide excellent long service life even in severe services.
● Backseat bevel on the stem, not on the disc, satisfies both API-600 and API-602 specifications.
● Optional live-loading: keeps packing tight for long periods of time without maintenance.
Kiếm tiền trực tuyến ● Optional double packing and leak-off.