Cast HF Acid globe valves
Category: Gate, globe, and check valves
Product line: Cast steel (bolted bonnet) valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 2-36
- Pressure rating
- ASME Classes 150, 300, and 600
- Standard connections
Features and benefits
- Kiếm tiền trực tuyếnPacking chamber has nickel overlay to protect from severe alkylation conditions and to guarantee low fugitive emissions.
- Stem is made from solid age hardened K-Monel® 500 for increased strength and corrosion resistance.
- All of the critical areas of castings are of RT quality in accordance to B16.34
- Kiếm tiền trực tuyếnBonnet joint is precision machined and has a special surface finish for extended service life.
- Kiếm tiền trực tuyếnMonel® seat is single seal welded-in using state-of-the-art metallurgical technology to ensure zero leakage behind and around the seat, preventing in-service corrosion.
- Fully encapsulated gasket design with metal-to-metal body to bonnet contact for optimal and controlled gasket compression.
- Body/bonnet wall thickness is in accordance to higher limits of API 600/623 offering one of the highest corrosion resistance capacities in the market.
- Kiếm tiền trực tuyếnHF acid detecting paint allows for an immediate visual detection when exposed to acid or acid vapors to ensure valve integrity
- Kiếm tiền trực tuyếnFugitive emissions qualified to API 624 and ISO 15848-1.
- Unique non-rotating stem design is easily adaptable for actuation – with precision Acme threads and burnished finish. Valve suitable for horizontal installation.
- Kiếm tiền trực tuyếnBody guided disc accurately mates solid Monel® 400 surface of the disc with the surface of the body seat, which is ground and lapped to a mirror finish.
- Optimized sealing angle between a conical seat and the disc, increasing pressure contact up to 5 times compared with flat seats design.