Small forged HF acid check valves
Category: HF Acid valves
Product line: API 602 small forged HF acid valves
- Size range(s)
- NPS 1/2 - 2 (DN 15 - 50)
- Pressure rating
- ASME Class 150 - 800
- Standard connections
- Threaded, Socket weld, Flanged, Butt weld
Features and benefits
- Available designs: spring actuated piston and ball, and swing check.
- Bonnet joint is precision machined and has a special surface finish for extended service life.
- Fully encapsulated gasket design with metal-to-metal body to bonnet contact for optimal and controlled gasket compression.
- Wide variety of end connections as per client’s needs: flanged, BW, SW, NPT, weld stubs, including other types.
- Swing check non-rotating disc is fastened securely to disc hanger with a lock nut and cotter pin. All parts are accessible from top for easy servicing.
- Cage unit design with no body penetration by hinge pin.
- HF acid detecting paint allows for an immediate visual detection when exposed to acid or acid vapors to ensure valve integrity.